Saturday Morning Walkies

The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before - Albert Einstein

I like this quote. I like this quote a lot. So I'm going on a walk today and I'm going alone: just me and my camera. I'm aiming to reach the Michelberger Hotel for a coffee at somepoint, but otherwise I have no agenda. I like early Saturday mornings: they're so whimsy and inviting. I love their openness, their sense of endless possibility and drawn out sleepiness. 

What do you do like to do on a whimsy Saturday morning?

1 comment :

  1. This whimsy Saturday morning I drifted out of sleep at 07:39 for some reason (despite having gone to bed at 2) and instead of snuggling back into my pillow castle, something compelled me to get up EARLY for once. So, apart from one hour spent watching Game of Thrones (SO GOOOOOD) I've spent the morning writing blog posts, a German CV, half of a Motivationsschreiben for the Humboldt, and editing your essay. It's been delightful, and it's only midday!

    ReplyDelete