Hibernate


Who ever said that humans can't and shouldn't hibernate?
These days of the minus temperature makes it hard to get out of bed.
I'm a morning person. That NEVER happens.
All I want to do is drink tea, listen to the radio and doze.
OH AND WRITE AN ESSAY OF 3,500 WORDS IN GERMAN - hit me!
Oh and I'm dreaming of Florence A LOT (yup moving there in two weeks time -eek!)
With more and more snow forecasted this week, I can't help but feel like staying in doors, in bed ALL DAY. 

When the sun shines this place feels like home, when it doesn't I just want to sprout wings and fly across the channel back to my family and friends. 8 long months to go before I see the green and pleasant land once more. I better just get used to it, get out of the house and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment