Train Journeys

I'm dreaming of train journeys. Train journeys full of sweeping landscapes and long lazy hours spent with my forehead squished to the cold train window. I dream of feasting my eyes on space and nature and sky. I'm dreaming of coffee, of London stations bustling with people and stunning architecture, of porters and passengers and luggage and tickets. I'm dreaming of time to read newspapers, novels, magazines and journal entries. Time to think, ponder and dream. Time to catch up on new ipod playlists and indulge in sumptuous symphonies. I'm dreaming of getting up and leaving the tangled mess of work, rehearsals and bills to step on to a new platform somewhere totally different, somewhere completely separate from the daily grind. I want to feel, taste, touch, smell, sense new things, new places, new ideas, new people. I am fit to burst with Wanderlust.

AMT trainjourney

3 comments :

  1. I love train journeys , once a month I take the
    Train to Birmingham. Just for the sheer hell of it.
    It's only an hours ride but the freedom of just having
    The day to my self is lovley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're an amazing writer. so glad I stumbled across your blog. totally following and can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. A journey on the Royal Scotsman is on my Travel Bucket List

    ReplyDelete