Review of 2009

I know this is like 2 weeks late, but I have 'bloggers-guilt' and feel that I should document more of my life.

Album of the year: The Hired Man - NYMT company 2009 and Continuum - John Mayer

Track of the year: (according to I-Tunes) Seasons of Love -RENT cast

Film of the year: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Book of the year: The Great Gatsby - F.Scott Fitzgerald and Looking for Alaska - John Green

Favourite Gig/Show of the year: The Hired Man - NYMT and Mother Courage and her Children - National Theatre

Destination of the year: Stars Hollow

Beverage of the year: Breakfast Tea (all seasons) Twining's Fennel Tea (Summer) Starbucks Gingerbread Latte (Christmas)

This year went so fast and yet felt unbelievably long. It revolved around NYMT (woop) Kendrick (mixed feelings) Gilmore Girls (woop de woop wooop) and Caffeine (oops!). I am incredibly excited about 2010, so much potential, so much to look forward to.


2 comments :

  1. I am feeling just as iffy about school as you. But I'm glad that Looking for Alaska is on your list! Also, Gilmore Girls is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Gilmore Girls! Why do Rory and Marty never get together???? I also discovered that Marty is in the movie of RENT!!!!

    ReplyDelete