"I am just as stressed as you..."

please, don't EVER say this to me when I am stressed. Just don't do it, don't say it, play it, don't even think it or at least don't let me KNOW that you're thinking it. Seriously, if you think you might say it: shut up.

I had my call-back audition today. It went well, lots and lots of fun but I don't think I'll get in - everyone was at SUCH a high-standard, it was WELL exciting though. It made me think about how much I want to study drama and get some proper training but then everyone else says: "Get a degree!" "Go to uni" which admittedly sounds like A LOT of fun but BUT BUT...I don't know. I don't know what I want to do anyhoo, I know I don't want to take a GAP year and I know I want to go to uni and that is as far as I've got. Not bad, but still got things to think about. I'm currently torn between various combinations of English and History...but it makes my head hurt thinking about it. My friend asked me what my criteria was for universities and I said:

1) Old and pretty but not too traditional
2) Good drama facilities.

So, if anyone has any ideas SHOUT NOW. :-) fanks.

On to other things, don't read Alice and Wonderland before bedtime. Man, I've been having THE wierdest dreams. It's very frustrating when you can't get yourself to the right size and you suddenly find yourself with a 6ft long neck (yes, wierd) looking down at that stupid white rabbit - about rabbits, I find their ears REALLY annoying - I was also holding a paint brush and attempting to paint some white roses red. This was all done to the song: "We're off to see the Wizard" because, yes munchkins and yellow brick roads have been rubbed into my brain like vaseline on chapped skin. It's hideous, continuous repeats of "Follow the yellow brick road etc." are enough to send anyone into some sort of hiding. I feel like hiding. HELP. However, it is going to be an awesome show :-) I'm having much fun. Rehearsals on Wednesday were actually hilarious, I swear that Luke insists on having me thrown up into the air in every single major number: "I know, let's lift Dorothy"...please no!

Well, tomorrow is Sunday which marks the end of half-term. I don't feel like I've had a half-term, I'm actually exhausted. Monday is going to be a bitch of a morning. But hey-ho life is good :-) and busy and FUN. You know, I think life should be a musical. It would be AMAZING.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Ellie....just found this by accident when I was following up whatever you had "got in"...what a fab blog...keep going with it...I have also been doing a blog and find it really helpful....Irene Mooney
    BTW,,,well done on getting into the college...good for you girl

    ReplyDelete